Xenos Injector Download
Run Injector as administrator.
Set target process to Engine.exe.
Click icon on target module to browser .dll.
Tick “Close after Injection” and “Manual Map”
Start your Game.
Redesigned GUI and some more features
– Supports x86 and x64 processes and modules
– Kernel-mode injection feature (driver required)
– Manual map of kernel drivers (driver required)
– Injection of pure managed images without proxy dll
– Windows 7 cross-session and cross-desktop injection
– Injection into native processes (those having only ntdll loaded)
– Calling custom initialization routine after injection
– Unlinking module after injection
– Injection using thread hijacking
– Injection of x64 images into WOW64 process
– Image manual mapping
– Injection profiles
Manual map features:
– Relocations, import, delayed import, bound import
– Static TLS and TLS callbacks
– Security cookie
– Image manifests and SxS
– Make module visible to GetModuleHandle, GetProcAddress, etc.
– Support for exceptions in private memory under DEP
– C++/CLI images are supported (use ‘Add loader reference’ in this case)
Kernel manual map features are mostly identical to user-mode with few exceptions:
– No C++ exception handling support for x64 images (only SEH)
– No static TLS
– No native loader compatibility
– Limited dependency path resolving. Only API set schema, SxS, target executable directory and system directory
Supported OS: Win7 – Win10 x64
1. Access denied
Failed to load BlackBone driver:
A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights.
If you are using account with admin rights – run program as Administrator. If you are using restricted user account – enable UAC and then run as Administrator.
2. Injection failed with error code 0xC0000225. Injector failed to resolve one or more dll dependencies. Make sure you have all required dlls and proper CRT libraries. In case of kernel manual mapping, dependencies should be placed near target process executable or in system32 (SysWOW64 for 32bit processes) folder.
– Win10 Fall Creators update support
– STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL codes refactored
– Bug fixes